- Time:25 October and 1 November 2022
- Duration:2 days (5+5 academic hours)
- Location:Webinar or Tammsaare Ärikeskus, A. H. Tammsaare tee 47, Tallinn 11316. Krõõda torn, II floor
- Lecturer:Tiit Tammemägi, Ph.D
- Curriculum group:Business and management
- Hind 340€ + VAT
Incoterms 2020 rules. Basic course.
Tiit Tammemägi, Ph.D Incoterms. Väliskaubandus, Lepingus ettevõtluses ja väliskaubanduses. Läbirääkimised.
Feedback from participants:
“… a very useful and interesting course…”
“… I recommend for others…”
“… beyond expectations…”
“… lots of new knowledge and real-life information..”
“… a very good lecturer…”
Exporters, Importers, Logistics, Freight forwarders, Lawyers, Purchase and Sales Managers,
- Highlight all changes to Incoterms 2020
- To obtain the allegedly best internal structure and logic of the trade standard
- Show how this logic can simply solve complex problems in the supply chain
- Explain how Incoterms rules divide costs and liability between parties
- Make specific recommendations for the use of different Incoterms rules
- Identify and help prevent common Incoterms usage errors
Incoterms is a fundamental norm in international trade. The good knowledge and correct use
of Incoterms rules is an integral part of professional foreign trade and logistics.
The training will improve the basic skills needed to carry out professional activities in the
area mentioned above.
By resolving the test tasks at the beginning and at the end of the training, the participant shall
obtain an objective assessment of the initial and final level of his or her knowledge and of what
was not acquired from the training.
Each participant shall receive proof of the volume and the thematic nature of the training in the
event of completion of the training.
- Foreign trade transaction
- The principles for drawing up a sales contract. Incoterms role in building a perfect sales contract
- Incoterms as a legal source. Structure and internal systems. General principles for the use
- The secret of Incoterms spread: shorthand, accuracy, logic and simplicity
- What is fundamentally wrong with Incoterms 2010, has 2020 corrected the error?
- Overview of Incoterms rules, practical recommendations for use in international and domestic sales
- Why is EXW not suitable as a delivery condition?
- Group work from the practical use of Incoterms 2020
- What are Combiterms? Combiterms vs Incoterms.
- Interactive lecture
- Resolving Cases
ICC publication Incoterms 2020 E at discount price
A certificate shall be issued to those who have completed the course
The training will take place in two parts: on October 25 and November 1 from 09:30 to 13:30
Tiit Tammemägi, Ph.D, ICC Registered Trainer of the Incoterms® 2020 rule, Certified International Trade Expert, Honorary Chair, ICC Estonia
Register for the course